Master Infection Biology
The Master's Programme in Infection Biology is given by Uppsala University together with SLU and integrates human and veterinary medicine, drug development and food safety.
Students in the programme will gain a deep understanding of the molecular processes that control the interaction between viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi and their hosts. In addition, more applied issues concerning infectious diseases in animals and humans, e.g. zoonotic infections, are presented.
Teachers and researchers from Uppsala University and SLU, and clinicians and researchers from Uppsala University Hospital and the University Animal Hospital, are involved in the courses.
- Microbiology and Immunology, 30 credits
- Parasitology, Mycology and Clinical Infection Biology, 15 credits
- Antimicrobials, Evolution, Resistance and Epidemiology, 15 credits
- Infection Biology in a Global Perspective, 15 credits
- Advanced Scientific Research and Methodology, 15 credits
- Master Project in Infection Biology, 30 credits or 45 credits
More information can be found on the course web site Master Programme in Infection Biology